- Books are issued for one week. If required, the same books may be reissued for only one more week.
- Junior Library : Students of Std. 3, 4 & 5 may issue one story book at a time. Std. 5 students may also issue one reference book if they wish to.
- Senior Library : No. of books that may be issued :
- Std. 6 to Std. 8 : 1 story book and 1 reference book (optional).
- Std. 9 : 1 story book and 2 reference books.
- Std. 10 to Std. 12 : 1 story book and 3 reference books.
- Library Fine :
- Books not returned : Rs. 2/- per day for the first 5 days and thereafter Rs. 4/- per day.
- Books lost or damaged : Full cost to be paid.
- Lost card : Rs. 25/- for replacement.
- LIBRARY TIMINGS:
Monday – Friday : 7:30 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.
Saturday : 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Timings for summer/winter and vacations to be announced later. Students visiting the library on Saturdays or during vacations must come in school uniform and also carry their school diary.