|Regular attendance is an essential factor for successful work.
- All absence from school must be explained by the Parent in the “Leave Record” page of the diary.
- If the leave is for more than 3 days, a separate letter must be sent to the Principal’s office.
- Every student must be present on the opening and closing days of every session and before the exams otherwise action can be taken against them.
- After a student recovers fully from a contagious disease, a medical certificate should be produced to certify the fitness of the student to resume classes.
- For all students regularity of attendance is a compulsory qualification for promotion. The attendance requirement is 90% at all levels.