A Word to Parents
- Co-operation and cordial relations between the parents and the school staff is a very important factor in the development of the child.
- For the benefit of the student it is important for parents to be aware of the school rules and regulations
- Parents must take an active interest in their child's academic, physical and cultural activities. Students feel encouraged when parents attend Prize Night, Sports Day, Parents’ Night etc.
- The School Management welcomes suggestions from parents for improvements in the school system.
- Parents must regularly sign the School Diary, test papers, Report Cards, and all other communication. This will ensure that the parents are aware of their child's studies and behaviour. Attending P.T. Meetings to discuss the performance of the child is essential.
- Parents may meet the Principal / Vice Principal on school days between 8 - 10 a.m. Parents may meet the teachers by prior appointment through the School Diary. For any problem that needs immediate attention contact the Registrar's office.
- Please ensure that your child attends school dressed neatly in the proper uniform.
- Do not send the student to school if unwell.
- Good health is essential for all-round development. Parents must advise their children against eating unhealthy food from street vendors.
- A child will not be allowed to attend school only to answer a test.
- Students must not bring expensive articles like mobile phones, cameras, ornaments etc to school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of personal articles.
- Parents should encourage the students to speak in English. This will help the child’s performance.
- During the activities and outings the school takes all necessary care and precautions. Yet, inspite of that if an accident or mishap occurs the school is not to be held responsible or liable for the same.
- If your child is selected for any event he or she will have to pay for the dress specified for that occasion.
- Fee particulars and regulations and instructions regarding payment are mentioned in the Fee Book.