- The school’s commitment is to nurture future global citizens who positively contribute toward India’s economic development & world harmony.
- For this, the mission of NHES is to train the young minds to discover & harness their resources, which will enable them to lead a more meaningful & fulfilling life of personal, professional & social excellence.
- Towards this end, the school endeavours to provide academic, cultural, social, physical and moral education of world-class standards.
- To ensure continual improvement there will be constant introspection, assessment and implementation leading to the satisfaction of our customers- parents and guardians.
- To sustain a record of 95-100% success in the ISC & ICSE examinations and work towards raising the average achievement level.
- To provide modern and time-tested techniques in the class-room and electronic teaching aids for more effective and pleasurable learning experience.
- To motivate and encourage students to always strive for better standards in every subject and every class so that failures are eliminated.
- To develop an interest to learn and the self confidence to implement, through participation in literary, cultural, social and sporting activities.
- To develop effective teaching methods and skills through regular in-service training sessions and motivational programmes conducted by the school. Every teacher attends a minimum of two annual training programmes.
- To closely interact with parents and guardians for better achieving the final objective.