- In NHES students are expected to be respectful, cooperative, considerate, punctual, courteous and neat. Self-discipline rather than a rigid imposition of rules is the objective.
- All students are expected to care for their school property. Any damage will result in penalty.
- Books, magazines, audio/video CDs etc containing objectionable material must not be brought to the school.
- Students are not allowed to organize picnics, excursions or raise subscriptions for get -togethers / parties on their own. They are not allowed to give gifts to the members of the staff.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school during school hours without the Principal’s permission.
- In spite of warning notices, if a student continues to violate school rules and misbehaves, then the student will be suspended from school or T.C. issued as per the seriousness of the case.